Monday, October 13, 2008

THE CRAWLING HAND



Hulu has added several 50s schlock horror films to their roster in recent weeks ... it's smart, since they probably cost very little to acquire and once they're in cyberspace numbskulled exploitation fanatics (like me) post them to their own blogs, essentially providing free advertising for the machine. But it's hard to resist ... I'm pleased to exist in a world where The Giant Gila Monster, Terror in the Haunted House (that's the one with "subliminal messages"!), Phantom From 10,000 Leagues and this ridiculous number are available for free viewing at the touch of a button. If you had told me when I was ten years old that it would be this easy to see The Car, I would have lost my mind with excitement to grow old. Actually, I'd like to tell that little guy about the cool bike I bought last year too ... he's gonna love it.

No comments: